Learning design and development to help you
Prior to opening The Canonbury Consultancy Group, Dr Hannah Gore has worked in the majority of sectors withinwithin leaning and development (L&D), which has provided a breadth of experience in the end to end development of learning design, from concept strategic design to post-delivery analysis.
- Learning architecture: Working within Corporate Learning Services to create LMS platforms and content for corporate clients, including; Kaplan, Whitehat, The Open University, Cirrus Connect, Standard Charter Bank, GSK, The Crown Estate, Richmond Events, and HSBC. Previous clients prior to forming The Group include; The Open University, Solera Holdings, Bridge Instructure, Microsoft, Google, Pearson, EON, EDF Energy, ICDE, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Nesta, Barclays, CIPFA, CMI, GHCQ, Yorkshire Water, Pinewood Studios, Civil Service, NASA, LinkedIn, Facebook and College of Law.
- Innovation and partner management: Collaborated with partners including iTunes U, Amazon Kindle, YouTube, AudioBoom, BBC, Google Play and OpenLearn to create new and innovative learning content to 10 million learners worldwide.
- Experience design: Delivering learning solutions that take a blended, practice-based approach. From flipped classrooms, to gamification, putting learners first and upping the ante of what can be expected of corporate learning content and platforms. Culminating in the design, development and delivery of over 300 online training courses globally.
- Learning culture: Creating a ‘pull’ rather than ‘push’ culture where people are engaged with learning and motivated to take part. Line managers approving checkpoints, becoming part of their staffs L&D journey and themselves becoming transformational leaders, with staff as learning ambassadors.
- Digital transformation: Implementation and design of a successful digital strategy that has smashed geographical divides and organisational silos. This includes an LMS, virtual classrooms and a wealth of online learning resources.
- Learning design and development: Delivering designs and strategies for both internal and client learning solutions across content and platforms that demonstrably increase engagement and drive performance.
- Data-driven insights: Tracking and reporting of learner engagement to understand what works and doesn’t, to help improve our offering and align to real business performance requirements e.g. helping sales teams progress their skills to hit their targets and boost company profitability.
- Analytics: Establishing and coaching of best practice for production excellence supported by diagnostics and data to ensure that exciting ideas for content and presentation come to the fore and deliver real results.
- Leadership: From leading production, presentation and project teams, to leading the design, development and daily delivery of a corporate business school for 37 companies across 93 countries.
- Project management: Utilising scrum, agile and waterfall to ensure targets are met and efficiencies made.
Contact us if you’d like to find out more
The Canonbury Consultancy Group Limited VAT No. 352103642